English Name: Chinese Angelica
Chinese Name: Dong Quai(Danggui)
Latin Name: Angelica Sinensis, Radix Angelicae Sinensis
Slice: Length 4.5-12cm ,Width:1.5-2.0cm
Whole(with tail): Length:15-25cm
Whole(without tail): Length:5-10cm
Cut: 5mesh 10 mesh ,20mesh
Original place: Gansu Neimeng China
Active Ingredients: Ligustilide , Polysaccharides
Part Used: Root
Color: Brown Yellow
Package: Carton or Plastic bag
Storage: Keep in cool & dry place
Applications: Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Dietary Supplement
1) Providing energy, vitality, resistance to disease.
2) Curing heart-throb, megrim and injuries from falls and also enriching the blood.
3) Treating anemia, boils, venous problems, headaches, low im-munity, and problems of peripheral blood flow.
4) A blood tonic, promoting its production and circulation.
5) Regulating female hormones, in the treatment of most menstrual and menopausal problems and in pregnancy and delivery.
6) Preventing spasms, relaxing vessels, and reducing blood clotting in peripheral vessels.